Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Merciditas Gutierrez's Battle Cry

“I will fight until the end and prove that I am innocent”
People’s Response: What for? We do not need a person like you, you are just wasting the people’s  money.

“Even if I have to face any legal proceedings, still I will not resign”
People’s Response: What a Face? Trying hard, as if GMA is still the President.


“The evidence of Gen. Garcia’s plunder case is too weak”
People’s Response: Are you fond of plea bargaining agreement to the extent of selling the Filipino people?

“I will not commit Harakiri, instead, I will prepare for my defense”
People’s Response: Better not, otherwise you will be having good times with the late General in hell.

“I will not attend all the Senate Impeachment Proceedings as long as my Lawyer is there”
People’s Response: No wonder, it took years and second chance for you to pass the bar examination and became a Lawyer of Liars.  

No comments:

Post a Comment